Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happens when you get a bunch of skinny-tire beeches together, there's bound to be at least one little Poofta fight.

·
the test dummy
3,487 Posts
imagine a smiley face slowly clapping, thats what i would have posted but there is not one for a choice so ya:).

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,161 Posts
Can you say disqualified?

·
We get titles?
935 Posts
Making fun of roadies just for being roadies is not cool.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
HERE'S CARBON RIM IN YOUR EYE!!!

I'm not gonna make fun of them for being roadies... but the slapfight and the "hijueputa!" is frikking hilarious!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
They're lucky a collarbone wasn't shattered in such a fracas. My 4yo and 6yo daughters bring more game.

·
crash test dummy
545 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
Yeah, because riding 120 miles and climbing 10,000 feet at an avg. speed of 30 mph, and doing it EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH, is the sign of a real pansy.

They may not be able to throw a bunch, but that doesn't mean these guys aren't bad motherf-kers.

·
Registered
137 Posts
whoa i don't think he meant that roadies suck or anything he probably meant that they are panzies because they can't fight.

·
fan of maple syrup
1,581 Posts
A fight between two similarly sized opponents is still a fight. I love how tough mountain bikers think they can get.

Cry-babies aside, Tour riders are harder than anyone who's replied in this thread, including me. Fact.

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
simian23 said:
Yeah, because riding 120 miles and climbing 10,000 feet at an avg. speed of 30 mph, and doing it EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH, is the sign of a real pansy.

They may not be able to throw a bunch, but that doesn't mean these guys aren't bad motherf-kers.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,282 Posts

"Tour riders are harder than anyone who's replied in this thread, including me. Fact."

first rule of fight club: you don't talk about fight club

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
nuclear_powered said:
A fight between two similarly sized opponents is still a fight. I love how tough mountain bikers think they can get.

Cry-babies aside, Tour riders are harder than anyone who's replied in this thread, including me. Fact.
You can be extremely athletic and still be an annoying, inferiority-complex laden, self important pansy.

Yeah, they have mad endurance and athletic ability. No way could I keep up with them on a bike. Ever.

But they're still mostly pansies.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts