Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Adobo Lover
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced their Enduro Kit Cassette? If so, with what and why? Currently, I have the stock Sram 7.0 11 X 32. Shimano 9 speed chain. Shimano XT front and rear derailleur. Just trying to get my Christmas wish list together!!!! :) Hey Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
95Stumpy said:
Has anyone replaced their Enduro Kit Cassette? If so, with what and why? Currently, I have the stock Sram 7.0 11 X 32. Shimano 9 speed chain. Shimano XT front and rear derailleur. Just trying to get my Christmas wish list together!!!! :) Hey Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
I replaced my Enduro SRAM cassette with an XT M760 11-34 about two months ago. The SRAM was fine, it was just worn. No probs with the XT. The 34t cog on the XT has helped me avoid shifting to granny on climbs, and the 40gram weight savings was an added bonus ( if i remember correctly, the 11-34 XT weighs 295g, 11-32 SRAM weighs 340g, per weightweenies).

Nice 575, btw. Looks great in white.

Ant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.