Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there going to be the annual new years ride at Carvin's this year? 12:00 Noon if I recall correctly? I've missed it the last couple of years and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CraigCreekRider said:
How did the ride go? For the 3rd year, I stayed up too late and slept too late New Years day to make it. I did get a good ride in there Tuesday. Big crowd New Years day?
How in the Hecko can you sleep late for a noon start!!!

It was great, I'm guessing 50 riders or so. I ended up taking a nice easy ride, my wife's friend was a little out of shape so we took the easy routes took it slow. But any time on a bike is a good one. And beer and burgers afterwards made it all right.

·
CrgCrkRyder
2,373 Posts
VaughnA said:
How in the Hecko can you sleep late for a noon start!!!

All night BluegrassJam New Years party. Best music starts around 2AM and goes on and on.. Guess I'm too much a night owl and not enough morning person.

It was great, I'm guessing 50 riders or so. I ended up taking a nice easy ride, my wife's friend was a little out of shape so we took the easy routes took it slow. But any time on a bike is a good one. And beer and burgers afterwards made it all right.
Sounds like a good time. Maybe I won't go to the New Years eve party next year and make the ride. Seems like one or the other for me:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.