Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rollin' a fatty
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have or seen one of these first hand? They look like really nice frames on their website. It allows you to use 24" or 26" wheels and forks making it a frame that your kid can grow up with. It could be configured to use both 24" or 26"wheels or as a 64er.

https://www.carverbikes.com/bikesmini.htm

I'm considering one for my son and would like to get some feedback.

·
Registered
43 Posts
DiRt DeViL said:
Anyone have or seen one of these first hand? They look like really nice frames on their website. It allows you to use 24" or 26" wheels and forks making it a frame that your kid can grow up with. It could be configured to use both 24" or 26"wheels or as a 64er.

https://www.carverbikes.com/bikesmini.htm

I'm considering one for my son and would like to get some feedback.
i am also considering one for my wife. she is all of 5' on her toes. the 64er seems like it would be a good fit for some one that short. she currently rides an x-small (13'') GT with a bent top tube that seems a little too big for her, although still rideable. i would also be interested in some more info on the frame.
let us know if you decide on one.

·
Rollin' a fatty
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went ahead and purchased a 13" mtb, the Carver price was a bit high for building a kid bike from scratch. For a bit more I got a full bike at employee price at the LBS that I part time in.

·
MaineMud
121 Posts
Pedrosfest??

bostonnewbie said:
i am also considering one for my wife. she is all of 5' on her toes. the 64er seems like it would be a good fit for some one that short. she currently rides an x-small (13'') GT with a bent top tube that seems a little too big for her, although still rideable. i would also be interested in some more info on the frame.
let us know if you decide on one.
We'll be at Pedrosfest with a couple of Minis as well as both hardtail and FS Carver 96ers test bikes. Stop by and take a ride....

Best,

Davis
www.carverbikes.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts