Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Law enforcement out in force today looking for rougue car drivers on the road today. I did not see or hear them, but we were warned upon turning off the freeway exit to Blossom Hill. I saw their tracks on Santa Teresa and didn't get pissed off until I saw how they tore up the street.

Passed an mtb'r a few weeks ago on Camden Ave. who also warned me of car drivers poaching the streets that day. I did hear them, but never saw them. Probably the same guys.

MESSAGE TO CAR DRIVERS POACHING THE STREETS: If you're reading this... beware. You better hope our paths cross in a Ranch 99 parking lot, because if our paths ever cross on the road, we WILL take you out!

·
bike whore
137 Posts
Dion,
I will give you 2 slightly worn wtb weirwolfs [old style] if you can turn this into the pissing contest taking place on "that other thread". I am however guilty of adding my urine sample to the contest over there.:D

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Romad said:
Dion,
I will give you 2 slightly worn wtb weirwolfs [old style] if you can turn this into the pissing contest taking place on "that other thread". I am however guilty of adding my urine sample to the contest over there.:D
Well, in the other thread I threatened rain. I told rain that if we ever met, I'm going to punch it in the face because it's tearing up my trail.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts