Registered
1,123 Posts
snapp

I just snapp that for this thread....

I need to get a life...:rolleyes:

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
me with a broken collar bone. i was all drugged up on percocet and really confused because i had a concussion from being knocked out and hitting my head and stuff. and my hat barely resting on my fat dome all trucker style. my helmet is broken on the inside...

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
scabrider said:
me with a broken collar bone. i was all drugged up on percocet and really confused because i had a concussion from being knocked out and hitting my head and stuff. and my hat barely resting on my fat dome all trucker style. my helmet is broken on the inside...
wth happened????????/

·
fungus amongus
395 Posts
scabrider said:
o man dude you look whack

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
KevinM[freerider]'s head after wacking it off the ground pretty hard.

white ball in the center is his skull the rest is fluid. its the biggest hemotoma that maine medical center has ever seen.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
SpitFire Pilot
172 Posts
I have 2 scars that I got when I landed a drop badly. I had only just arrived at the drops/djs, so I wasn't about to turn around and go home...so I kept on riding for another half hour. (it wasn't that much fun) Unfortunately, we didn't have a digital camara at the time, (just an old Panasonic video camara) so, no pics I'm afraid.

-PB

·
Giant STP 06
575 Posts
scabrider said:
I remember percocet from after I had surgery. It's fun.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
KevinM[freerider]'s head after wacking it off the ground pretty hard.

white ball in the center is his skull the rest is fluid. its the biggest hemotoma that maine medical center has ever seen.
i still dont understanmd that injury, bet that was very scary though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts