Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, it's still early in the year, but I filed my tax stuff yesterday. I'll be able to pay off some debt so I can get into more debt by purshasing a new bike! :madman: :D

·
Registered
x_posts
I haven't even received my W2 yet. My company takes forever, it's SO frustrating. But IF I get any money back, the wife has some stuff she'd like to do/get, so she gets first shot at it, then I'll probably put any left over towards a new laptop for school (tablet!)

·
Registered
x_posts
Enjoy the interest earned on that money in my OWN investments, not letting the gov't 'hold onto it' for a year.

Overpaying Uncle Sam is a crime..... sort of the ghetto "savings account" or something. Best to just owe a little, or get very little back.

:)

·
MrT
x_posts
Whatever comes back is going into the "trip to CO/UT" fund!

Any and all donations accepted, but probably won't be able to be used as a write off.

·
Registered
x_posts
It's going to the Rob and Ann Debt Relief Account. But, if I didn't have debt, I'd pick up a new bike for the wifey.

I like the psychological feeling I get every year of getting money back. That's why I let the government earn interest compliments of me.

-Rob

·
Registered
x_posts
Doing my taxes tonight, tomorrow I'm getting one of these:

My wife and I are going to get our teeth prettied up as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
x_posts
Probably gonna blow it on parts to lighten up my race bike and my road bike... just like last year. Other than that I am going to restock my beer fridge, it hasn't had a full stock since new years eve and that only lasted about 20 minutes which is when all of my goofy-ass friends got into it.

·
I wear two thongs
x_posts
I just got my W2 today, gonna file tomorow, then Im gonna throw the return in the bank and use it as a cushion to get me financially through this semester untill I can work full time again in the summer.

x_y_of_z_posts