Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what trails the Capital forest enduro hits? Trying to get a sense of what to expect in the Enduro and/or what the trails are like up there in general.

Slack enduro bike required, something a bit less aggressive?

Thanks!

Edit; last years trails were as follows, not sure if they will follow same tracks though:

Bowfinger
DNR Upper
DNR Lower
Scoby
Stormy

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I've been assuming all year it will be those same trails. The logistics are just so much better than the traditional CF trails and they are way more enduro. But I don't actually know for sure.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Trey tries to release the course one month before race day which would be May 1. You'll probably just have to wait another week and half. Last year's course was aggressive. You should try to hit it up even it isn't this years course.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There will be some curveballs this year, and, depending on timing, maybe even a surprise addition. But, in general, it'll be the North Slope trails. If you haven't ridden them since last year, you'll want to pre-ride, especially Scoby. FOCF's North Slope lead/visionary Andrew has made some significant changes... for the better. Lower Scoby is now almost as rowdy as the top if you want to connect all the new doubles.

See y'all in June.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trey tries to release the course one month before race day which would be May 1. You'll probably just have to wait another week and half. Last year's course was aggressive. You should try to hit it up even it isn't this years course.
Any idea where or how he releases this info? I didn't find anything on the website.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
It will be on the RaceCascadia website under "Dirt Cup" events. Look for the "course guide" link on the Capitol Forest race to be highlighted (ie a live link). I dont' know if there is any way to get notified other than following the Facehole book page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.