Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy, Tim, & i are traveling to south africa mar '07 for the Cape Epic. any others going? just putting out the feelers. it is always fun to ride with & meet new people. we live in western north carolina, south of asheville, in hendersonville area. any other racers out there?
jason

·
Registered
67 Posts
Check the Epic website

It has all the teams and nationalities listed. I doubt that you are the only Americans. Enjoy our beautiful country - its going to be a hot dry race this year I think...

·
Registered
602 Posts
hope to go as team support

and to ride the "companion" leg of the race. I'm in a race series, but I don't think I could do that much endurance. I do like to help out on bike prep, cook, cleaner, and motivator to someone else's dream. It will be an experience of a life time no matter what the results are.

·
Registered
20 Posts
leaving in two weeks!

Hey Jason,
My buddy Tom and I are heading down to race the epic.
We are both from the West Coast - Seattle and San Francisco...
Should be an awesome event eh?
Would love to swap training stories or hook up at the event,
Jim

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no single
put a 44-32 on the front & 12-34 on the rear
even added a reba to the front

dicky, we should do an event on fixed?

jim/tom what are your travel plans?

jason

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jason-
we are arriving in Cape Town on Fri the 16th, heading off for a short "safari" on Mon the 19th, then driving to Knysna on Thur the 22... I'm hanging out for a couple days after the race, Tom is heading right back to the States.
What about you guys?
How has your training been going with the crappy winter you have been having back East?
Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.