Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to nabbing myself one of these when they emerge from Canyon's vault, as the 2019 is already sold out. (why didn't they make more!) So starting this thread up to gather any news or info on this model as it comes out such as sneak peaks, test rides, wish lists etc.

Personally, I'm hoping Canyon slightly tweak their policy and allow a little bit of customization when ordering.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this US or Europe? US have more available than Europe (I'm in the UK). There's only 2 x XL Lux CF SLX 9.0 Pro Race here, £5099 a pop! I'll have to wait for 2020 versions. I think they may come in around September, hopefully they can ship soon after. I'd think we should start seeing a few candid shots of them about now though, haven't seen diddly squat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I asked on Twitter about the 2020 range and they said:

"Hi Cleiton. Unfortunately not! The new models will be introduced around September and later."

That's a shame, many brands are already launching their 2020 range, such as Orbea.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2020 models are in stock now. But, due to the UK govt being nobends and devaluing the pound, they now start at £2700. Glad I bought the 2016 9.9 now, £1000 cheaper than 2020 6.9!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a 2020 Canyon Lux purchased brand new from the Canyon official web site back in April 2020, rode the bike for several months, great bike.

Recently I just noticed the seatstay on the drive side is not perfectly straight, I place a 15cm ruler on top of it, both tip of the ruler touches the seatstay, however I find the seatstay is curved down a bit like an arch (indicating a gap between the ruler and the seatstay). Wanna ask you fella owner of the same model has the same "curved" seatstay? The non-drive side is perfectly straight though. Yellow Line Parallel World Photography
Finger Bicycle frame Yellow Bicycle part Bicycle accessory

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seatstay inquiry

I got a 2020 Canyon Lux purchased brand new from the Canyon official web site back in April 2020, rode the bike for several months, great bike.

Recently I just noticed the seatstay on the drive side is not perfectly straight, I place a 15cm ruler on top of it, both tip of the ruler touches the seatstay, however I find the seatstay is curved down a bit like an arch (indicating a gap between the ruler and the seatstay). Wanna ask you fella owner of the same model has the same "curved" seatstay? The non-drive side is perfectly straight though.

Finger Bicycle frame Yellow Bicycle part Bicycle accessory
Yellow Line Parallel World Photography

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.