1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
V-Shaped Rut
3,178 Posts
Last time I was over there the guy we were staying with had one of their road bikes. (Ultimate F10) Quality looked very good and he said it was the stiffest and most agile bike he'd been on. He also said canyon is a well regarded brand over there. You know the germans, they aren't really known for making crap.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
They arent bad bang for the buck, my buddy Bobby (Root) is their pro for the torquer rfx. We swapped bikes at idylwild (socal) for a run and it handled really well as well as it holds a line tight in the switch backs. Suspension is like alot out there but definently proven and solid. I want comfortable enough on it after 1 ride to huck it but B rides it pretty insanely and it handles his onslaught!
Pricewise its got some good stuff!
Heres Jonkranked, Bobby (and the torquer) and me at idylwild!

·
squish is good
4,933 Posts
Khemical said:
Isn't that the very same catalog frame as the Azonic B-52/KHS Lucky?
It's close but the seat tube/top tube brace is different and so is the rear triangle. I think they just look similar but aren't the same. Not to mention that's a 200mm travel frame, not 180mm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.