Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an eMac and when pictures are posted on this website i cannot see them - anybody know what the problem is?? once in a while i will be able to, but not very often..
thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
billybobzia said:
i have an eMac and when pictures are posted on this website i cannot see them - anybody know what the problem is?? once in a while i will be able to, but not very often..
thanks
I had the same problem and I'm on a mac, I was using explorer, when I switched to netscape, everything was fine.

hope this helps

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trevor! said:
I have been using a Mac for years with MTBR.

I only use Safari as it is a quick browser and I have zero problems

I have zero problems with ie too.

Get Safari...
thanks
i have been using explorer, but the safari does work well now that i am using it. can finally see the pictures..

·
XCdude
1,323 Posts
Is not your mac, for the last two days I noticed

billybobzia said:
thanks
i have been using explorer, but the safari does work well now that i am using it. can finally see the pictures..
that you can see the pics and later you comeback and some cant be seen. I have no idea why this is happening , but it happen yeasterday and earlier today. Right now I can see them all fine, you know in the your pet pic thread.

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
IE bites

billybobzia said:
thanks
It's probably a setting somewhere, but IE is a PITA and buggy. Get Netscape, Safari (OSX only) or something like that.

It's hard to find Netscape 7.0 for OS 9 and earlier, but go to www.verstiontracker.com and you can get it there. You will be hard pressed to find it at the netscape site. they bury it pretty well.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Loose the MAC!!!

billybobzia said:
thanks
Billy,
Mac users remind me of the pathetic little group of people that were gathered around the 10 or 15 BETA videos available in the video rental shop while everyone else (VHS) had thousands of videos to choose from (god, I'm showing my age here!). BETA was better quality, but VHS was adopted as the standard because it was cheaper. So to with computing. Apple stuff is cool but everybody is using IBM compatible. On the upside, there are very few viruses that affect apples. On the downside................................... :(

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Panacea said:
Billy,
Mac users remind me of the pathetic little group of people that were gathered around the 10 or 15 BETA videos available in the video rental shop while everyone else (VHS) had thousands of videos to choose from (god, I'm showing my age here!). BETA was better quality, but VHS was adopted as the standard because it was cheaper. So to with computing. Apple stuff is cool but everybody is using IBM compatible. On the upside, there are very few viruses that affect apples. On the downside................................... :(
we got the mac because our stupid ibm compatible computer crashed way too often...for what we use it for (internet, pictures, music, word processing) its great, simple, affordable and it does not crash. we had a computer 3X the price with 10X the headaches...a better computer for us

·
Poser
263 Posts
Panacea said:
Billy,
Mac users remind me of the pathetic little group of people
And people who talk like this are offensive as hell. You just called me pathetic, whether you know it or not.

You know not of what you speak, so you should keep your expert opinion to yourself.

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Yeah!!!

Panacea said:
Billy,
Instead of using a different web browser instead of the outdated M$ browser that has not had any new development in the last three years to fix obvious bugs and security holes, buy a whole new computer. That's the SMART thing to do.

Frickin troll!

<- Windows system admin by day, Mac user by night... for many good reasons.

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Panacea said:
Billy,
Wow this is the finest display of ignorance I have seen in a while.

Fantastic work.

Have a nice day.
:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.