Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
hardcoe newbie said:
waaaaaaaaaa? y would a street bike need a foot of travel? the tires dont even have treads?!?!?! :confused:

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
hardcoe newbie said:
moto cross or something of that sort
ya its for super moto racing. dirt biking on pavement and then they leave pavement onto dirt and then back on. i think thats how it goes.

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,823 Posts
hardcoe newbie said:
this is it
a supermoto bike would be the **** for in town. so much more agile than a crotch rocket for inner city ripping. maybe not on acceleration for impromptu evasive manuevers to avoid the 5-0 they would be bad ass. you could take corners so damn fast....

i want one

·
Registered
585 Posts
If I am not mistaken... They started making motorcycles in or around 2001... I believe this caused them to file bankruptcy due to lack of sales and they were bought out. Luckily the new owner(s) decided to keep the same bike building and quit the motorcycles. As for the ATV's... I have no idea... I would assume that they too are no longer made... I could be wrong!

·
Registered
619 Posts
their quads are fast as hell, my friend has one. fuel injected... man that thing flys. idk if they were all injected. makes um tough to start up but w/e. yeah they went bankrupt cuz of the the moto and quads but the ones they did make are nice... just extremely hard to get parts for

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.