Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ridden the new Cannondale Rush full suspension on any of the Houston Trails (Memorial Park, Jack Brooks, etc)? I am looking at the Scalpel or Rush as my next purchase.

Mark

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I plan to get back into road and off road riding when I stop working so much. I am off the last two weeks of the year. How do you like that full suspension compared to the hardtail you had?

·
Registered
43 Posts
magzx12r said:
I plan to get back into road and off road riding when I stop working so much. I am off the last two weeks of the year. How do you like that full suspension compared to the hardtail you had?
Ive only ridden the full susp bike 3 times, so its hard give a full comaprison. The FS doesnt leave my lower back in pain, but I dunno if thats cause of the suspension, or the riding position, or combo thereof (Had str8 bars on the F2k, have risers on the FS). The F2k is more responsive in the technical stuff....In short, pros and cons to both....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.