Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am thinking of getting a rush 600 or 800 but if i get the 600 I could spend some money on upgrades its uk spec so heres the components . I will have enough to upgrade wheels to crossmax sl's but might upgrade other parts if it will save more weight any ideas?
Frame Rush, 110 mm
Fork Lefty Speed 110 DLR2
Rear Shock Fox Float Air
Rims Mavic XM117 Disc, 32 hole
Hubs Cannondale Lefty front, Shimano M475 rear
Spokes DT Swiss Champion
Tires IRC Serac XC, 26 x 2.1"
Pedals Cannondale Clipless
Crank FSA Alpha Drive, 22/32/44
Chain SRAM 951
Rear Cogs SRAM PG-950, 11-34
Bottom Bracket TruVatiV ISIS GigaPipe SL
Front Derailleur Shimano LX
Rear Derailleur SRAM X.7
Shifters SRAM X.7 Trigger
Handlebars FSA XC281-AOS, 25.4 mm rise
Stem Cannondale XC3 HeadShok 31.8 mm
Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si
Brakeset Avid Juicy5
Brakelevers Avid Juicy5
Saddle Fi'zi:k Nisene Sport

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
gemini2000 said:
its hard to get lefty hubs where i am and imposible to get someone to build one so thats out of the question
Then import import some from the US!

Do a search for custom wheel, I'm sure you will find someone willing to build you a nice set...

I personally would get the Rush 800, it is probably worth the extra money and in the long run will save you alot.

Edit: Looking at the 800 and the 600 specs, the main difference is the 'upgraded' LX drivetrain on the 800, the crankset, the rear shock with rebound adjust and egg beaters.

These changes aren't major, and I'm not a huge fan of the LX drivetrain (with dual control shifters).

Every part on those bikes are heavy.. including the fork (the more expensive lefty forks are awesome..)... If you are after a light bike, i'd possibly consider something else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.