Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've started Mountain Biking again and have aquired a Craigslist full-suspension beauty (beauty to me - last bike had no suspension). I need to take it in to get things adjusted, and need to get a new seat post and seat.

Any reccomendations? I get shoes/sunglasses and some wakeboard gear at Sports Ltd. and have been extremely happy with their level of service, but don't know if they do Cannondale stuff.

Thanks!

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,420 Posts
Oobus said:
Hey, I've started Mountain Biking again and have aquired a Craigslist full-suspension beauty (beauty to me - last bike had no suspension). I need to take it in to get things adjusted, and need to get a new seat post and seat.

Any reccomendations? I get shoes/sunglasses and some wakeboard gear at Sports Ltd. and have been extremely happy with their level of service, but don't know if they do Cannondale stuff.

Thanks!
Here's an idea- call them & ask.

fp

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Oobus said:

Thanks!
Cyclesport is the local Cannondale shop.

However (a) the service and parts you are looking for are not Cannondale specific
(b) you bought it used so Cyclesport probably won't give you anything free anyway.

I like Cyclesport and have been happy with their service and especially their labor rates. But if you are happy with SportsLTD then don't be afraid to take your bike there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts