Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm from Quebec(still in canada) and I bought a Cannondale F2000 SL 2005 with the Headshock fork. In specs, the hubs of the bike are Cannondale Wind Ti w/CenterLock. I once heard those hubs were made by another company but I don't know what this company is and I'm not sure if it was true. Does someone here can tell me, where those hubs come from, from what company, what is their weight or is the story true?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wind Disc Ti hubs

I know it has been discussed before on here. Try searching.

All I can tell you is that I have gone through two sets of bearings and am picking up my bike tomorrow as this time C'dale have given me a brand new hub. Unfortunetely it is another WInd Disc Titanium.

That makes three hubs destroyed in less than a year!

Do yourself a favour, replace it ASAP.

·
Registered
781 Posts
sacre-coeur said:
Hello, I'm from Quebec(still in canada) and I bought a Cannondale F2000 SL 2005 with the Headshock fork. In specs, the hubs of the bike are Cannondale Wind Ti w/CenterLock. I once heard those hubs were made by another company but I don't know what this company is and I'm not sure if it was true. Does someone here can tell me, where those hubs come from, from what company, what is their weight or is the story true?
They are made by Formula and they are complete crap. All 2006 models are now back to Shimano (low end) and DT Swiss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.