Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start off, this is my first post. I have been lurking around the reviews for years. You guys have already helped me avoid a few bad purchases. You also helped me make a great purchase when I was buying my Cannondale F500... Ahh, my F500....

Due to some combination of my stupidity and excitement plus my neighbors stupidity (I'll come back to this) my Cannondale F500 has been stolen.

To make a long story short, this could possibly be covered under my parent's homeowners insurance. My goal is to find a comparable bike in Cannondale's new line.

I had a 1999 Cannondale F500 bike in Mean Green. I bought it used, and never had to change any components. For discussions sake, let's just say all components were stock. I'm looking for suggestions on a comparable bike. I think the idea is that it has to be a Cannondale, maybe even their new F5 (I'm assuming this is the comparable version of my old F500). However, if they give me the choice, I would like to be a little more educated.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, even if they are as simple as, "Hey dumbass, wrong forum."

I appreciate it in advance, I'll post the sad story later if anyone wants to hear it.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
That sucks......

I'd suggest that you scroll down to the Cannondale site for better info.

I do love Cannondale bikes though,especially the Lefty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts