Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
spherex said:
Hello Guys,

I am so close to buy 2006 model F500. But I have no idea about the components. Your opinions are important for me. Is this bike value for money? Here is the link for cannondale F500 - 2006

Thanking you in advance
How much?
We can not really say without the price.
Having said that, there are a lot of bikes am sure that have better components and priced lower than the Cannondale. But then, Cannondales frames are among the few that are still Made in USA. So that might just be the deal maker.

·
Registered
20 Posts
spherex said:
Hello Guys,

I am so close to buy 2006 model F500. But I have no idea about the components. Your opinions are important for me. Is this bike value for money? Here is the link for cannondale F500 - 2006

Thanking you in advance
check out everything in your pricerange first. look into the Iron Horse warrior lineup, I have one and I love it. what type of riding are you wanting to do with this ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
toasted, olderguy and all att pls.
F500 costs 1170 euro here in Turkey. It is no possible to reach all brands here.
Comparision is possible with Corratec, Trek, Drag and Giant.
Thank you.

·
Registered
834 Posts
If you can afford it, get the F600. Better components, and better (disc) brakes.
I have the Headshok Super Fatty Ultra DLR fork on my Merlin ExtraFat and I like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts