Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,470 Posts
Check out Lenz Sport, http://www.lenzsport.com/

One of the few people with the cojones to make single pivot FS 29ers. Multiple travel platforms to choose from, and still lovingly handcrafted in the USofA, one by one.

Cannondale lost this battle, too busy paying attention to market share, and too scared to be a trend setter anymore.

Yeah, I'm bitter. :rant:

Good thing my Lunch Box and Milk Money rock the friggin house.:band:

·
mnt bike laws of physics
2,762 Posts
david8613 said:
when is cannondale gonna do a dual suspension 29er? the flash looks nice, the new simon bike is nice too! c'mon we need a nice dually 29er dale wazzup?
Either Cannondale is taking their sweet time designing a killer FS 29er or they are missing the boat. If anyone were to design a stiff light 29er it would be them.
But then again, a few other companies are already making some really nice rigs with the E2 headtube, BB95 on the SF100 and Mach 429(not as nice as the BB30 but an improvement in weight) and some carbon ones too. At this point, from what I have heard, my bet is on the Tallboy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.