Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PON is the holding
Dutch family-owned company that got 'big' by importing Volkswagen and Porsche in the Netherlands
a safe haven for our beloved Cannondale, may the good old days return
Correct, for Gazelle it turned out very well that they were bought. And I do not have the impression that Santa Cruz, Cervelo or Focus are now worse. I think they are still strong in their area. Maybe now good opportunity to get more GT bikes in Europe. And Batavus/Gazelle in the USA. I actually think that for instance Trek is not liking this development.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,427 Posts
And so it goes, the flush is now complete.

They've become an intermingled piece of a "managed portfolio of outdoor products", and are now being sold in Dicks locations (WalMart isn't far behind).

Any and all innovation will now be by "industry leading designers" who've already "spewed" their "visions" all over every other major brands products, thus creating the most vanilla, boring, uninspired bunch of unified meh, this industry has ever been embarrassed into to producing.

How long till one company (can you even call something that large a company or brand?) owns everything, and we consumers have about as much choice as a vegan at a Texan BBQ?

Someone better find the Montgomerys and put them out of their misery.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.