Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harmonius Wrench
8,254 Posts
Check out the GDR

Go to www.greatdividerace.blogspot.com and check out the gallery link at the top of the blog page. You will see the one off custom geometry frameset that Cannondale made for Matthew Lee in there.

The production model is going to have different geometry and spec, other than having some model of Lefty fork. Note: I have heard and read rumors that the release date has already been delayed due to geometry changes that the company wants to make after riding the first proto types. No confirmation on that though.

·
holy schfincter..
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was looking for a picture, I know they're already in production.:) They're going to keep the same blue, orange, white paint I believe... No more changes as far as I know. They're trying to hit a pricepoint, I know it will have the avid BB5 brakes, the lefty Speed DLR2, and I can't remember the wheels. Thanks!

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Perhaps they're working on 29"-specific Lefty clamps? Add some offset, and make them short headtube-proof some way or another. It would be the way to go, IMO. Deliver maximum performance bikes, with no-comprimize geometry in smaller sizes.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Look in the most recent Bicycle Retailer magazine

Lee's is on the front cover (custom, will not be produce), but the article continues on page 24 and shows the production hardtail version. Looks pretty price point, wtb wheels and tires, DLR lefty fork, sram drivetrain and cable actuated disc brakes. Color is white that fades to blue with CANNONDALE in yellow.

·
Harmonius Wrench
8,254 Posts
Ahem! You might want to look a little closer.

MqtRider said:
Lee's is on the front cover (custom, will not be produce), but the article continues on page 24 and shows the production hardtail version. Looks pretty price point, wtb wheels and tires, DLR lefty fork, sram drivetrain and cable actuated disc brakes. Color is white that fades to blue with CANNONDALE in yellow.
That bike on the front cover is a Scalpel in the Team Sobe colors. Probably a picture from last year, or the year before that. I have the issue right here. The pic on page 24 is of Matt's custom geometry bike in the Team Bear Naked colors. Shorter chainstays and a little more BB drop then the production version would have. Geometry differences were explained to me by Matt himself in an e-mail to me earlier in the summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.