Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rize 120
Rize 140
Flash
Bikes full sram xx
Most dt swiss
Lefty 120 sl inegrated
The flash will be like 8,5 kilos with pedals

Enjoy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts
eugenio said:
Rize 120
Rize 140
Flash
Bikes full sram xx
Most dt swiss
Lefty 120 sl inegrated
The flash will be like 8,5 kilos with pedals

Enjoy
Hmm...as Hal said THIS THREAD IS USELESS W/O PICS!

My other question is where did you get this information? Without a page source, or some king of thing from the dealer meeting (which has not started yet) then I still dont know what to believe.

On another note, it seems pretty believable accept the 18.5lb 29er, thats lighter than the 26er Taurine. Unless its ALL XX and a Stans ZTR Race 29er wheelset, then I dont know if its really 18.5 lbs. Even then, how many 18 lb carbon 29ers are there? I'm sure Eliflap will have his done soon :thumbsup:
 

·
LA CHÈVRE
Joined
·
9,429 Posts
XX was a given on team replicas, A Rize style 120mm travel bike replacing the Rush was also pretty much only a matter of time, stiffer, lighter, better suspension... The biggest news will be the new Lefties IMO...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
amillmtb said:
On another note, it seems pretty believable accept the 18.5lb 29er, thats lighter than the 26er Taurine. Unless its ALL XX and a Stans ZTR Race 29er wheelset, then I dont know if its really 18.5 lbs. Even then, how many 18 lb carbon 29ers are there? I'm sure Eliflap will have his done soon :thumbsup:
my resistance to 29ers will weaken if this is true.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i´m not alowed to say more, wait a few days and you will see.
Probably no more lefty 110 sl. It will be replaced by the 120
the lefty is integrated (one piece) to the bike. Lighter than previously.
The rize 120 will be marathon (ex rush). The 140 (with lefty 140 of course) all mountain.
sory for may english
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
eugenio said:
i´m not alowed to say more, wait a few days and you will see.
Probably no more lefty 110 sl. It will be replaced by the 120
the lefty is integrated (one piece) to the bike. Lighter than previously.
The rize 120 will be marathon (ex rush). The 140 (with lefty 140 of course) all mountain.
sory for may english
Interesting, if the 110sl goes away, what will they put in the Scalpel?:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Rize 120, where have we seen that before? It was the Prophet SL, a downtuned version of the regular Prophet. Not a bad bike, but it was soon replaced by the Rush. So after 2 years of Rize 120 we will see a new Rush :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
amillmtb said:
On another note, it seems pretty believable accept the 18.5lb 29er, thats lighter than the 26er Taurine. Unless its ALL XX and a Stans ZTR Race 29er wheelset, then I dont know if its really 18.5 lbs. Even then, how many 18 lb carbon 29ers are there? I'm sure Eliflap will have his done soon :thumbsup:
Don't worry the Taurine will be lighter!
 

·
LA CHÈVRE
Joined
·
9,429 Posts
Movemint said:
Don't worry the Taurine will be lighter!
A Taurine with the new Lefty, Sram XX... sounds light and fast!

Now... and I chose my word carefully... the 2010 stuff is being shown as I type this... well, maybe they are still PR talking for the moment but we may not have to wait until the weekend. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
cannondale

i ve said a few weeks ago that rush would go out of the line ...but my really doubt is about the new lefty ,the old leftys and if is the rize that will have tho measures ,it seems confuse and does not make any sense ,the same model with two different travels ?
 

·
USED2COULD
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
All this new bike talk sounds pretty exciting.
It is however unfortunate that they are replacing the Rush 110 geometry with a 120mm bike.

I have a feeling next season I'll be looking to freshen up my FS marathon bike. But all I'd really want to switch out is the frame (little else is original on my Rush anyway).

I look forward to seeing this new lefty though. A fork lighter than my 2.59 lb (Cannondale's number) Carbon Si OPI will be something to see.

The fact that there is 0.8 lb difference between my two carbon Lefty's is proof positive that Cannondale continues to innovate, even if they haven't addressed the FS 29er market as of yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
2010 Taurine

Ive seen a pretty crap picture of the new Taurine, top tube looks huge from the side but thins then splits around the seat tube but like i say **** pic also white flash with white lefty yum yum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
eugenio said:
Rize 120
Rize 140
Flash
Bikes full sram xx
Most dt swiss
Lefty 120 sl inegrated
The flash will be like 8,5 kilos with pedals

Enjoy
Does Rize 120 beat Rush, Scalpel and F series all together? Can't wait to sell all existing bikes and buy the team version to do all ridings.
 
1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Top