Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
SAVED R U
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well.... I've heard that the trail is open. Has anyone rode it yet? I'm going to ride it with a couple of buddies from work in about a week and a half. It's been a few years since I rode it, looking forward to getting back on the Cannell Trail!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm heading up 28th, 29th and 30th of May. Flying solo because no one else can break away from fam and job. Anyone else riding up there that weekend? I'm lookin' to get on board a group shuttle. I've got a van with 4 bike racks so I could definitely pull my weight on the shuttle.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well.... I've heard that the trail is open. Has anyone rode it yet? I'm going to ride it with a couple of buddies from work in about a week and a half. It's been a few years since I rode it, looking forward to getting back on the Cannell Trail!
Cannell is all good and free of snow - ripped up it on the moto last weekend.

Sherman Pass Rd is open.

·
GONE
25,725 Posts
I'm heading up 28th, 29th and 30th of May. Flying solo because no one else can break away from fam and job. Anyone else riding up there that weekend? I'm lookin' to get on board a group shuttle. I've got a van with 4 bike racks so I could definitely pull my weight on the shuttle.

You meant JUNE, not May I assume?

·
SAVED R U
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
My buddies and I hit Cannell trail yesterday, and it was just like I remembered... Awesome!!! Although, there may have been a few more climbs than I remembered :yikes::yikes:. When we hit the plunge we could see the Shirley meadows fire, I'm not sure if " Just Outstanding" will survive, looked pretty bad over there.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts