Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished my last exam today and, after what seems like forever off of the bike, I'm finally ready to start my season! :D I have to be up here for my grandfather's 80th b-day bash on Saturday, but I am going to try to make it down for the Sunday ride, and any rides into next week. So now that I'm really out of the loop and springing things on you guys last minute, what are the plans for Sunday? Skogs? Bones? Anything happening Monday/Tuesday? :)

·
I think this is a trail..
147 Posts
Tell your Grandpa to have his 80th birthday on another day, this is important riding! Just kiddin'...

Glad to hear you can make it out for a few days. Sunday the plan is to ride Prairie View/Jewel and Baldy. We'll be riding something big on monday, I have one ride in mind but Ma Nature may have other plans for us.

Tuesday everyone heads back to work unfortunately...

Everyone will be meeting at the back of Restwell Campground (same as last time)

See you this weekend!
G

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skogan said:
Tell your Grandpa to have his 80th birthday on another day, this is important riding! Just kiddin'...

Glad to hear you can make it out for a few days. Sunday the plan is to ride Prairie View/Jewel and Baldy. We'll be riding something big on monday, I have one ride in mind but Ma Nature may have other plans for us.

Tuesday everyone heads back to work unfortunately...

Everyone will be meeting at the back of Restwell Campground (same as last time)

See you this weekend!
G
kew. What time are you planning on heading out on Sunday morning, so I know when I have to be there for?

·
I think this is a trail..
147 Posts
Hey Mark
Have you seen the forecast for Canmore for sunday/monday? 6 for a high! Anyways there is some talk of heading to Invermere tomorrow morning and maybe getting a condo. I don't know any more than that but I'll keep you posted when we make up our minds...

greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.