Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I am looking for something to fill the void I regrettingly made for myself by selling my '16 Yelli Screamy. At the time I was wanting more gears and was not happy with my half-butt build so I sold and got a 19 Vitus Sentier VR SLX. I love the build on it, but the frame just doesn't give me the same confidence the YS gave me. I'm not quite sure how to put it, but it just doesn't feel right. Even when standing to pedal I feel I have to kinda of squar while i pedal and it's very tiring.

In short I'm looking for something as playful as the YS that I can move all the kit from the Vitus to the new frame. I am looking for another YS, but no luck on just a black medium frame.

Any suggestions on something easy to get a hold of that will bring back that confidence?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
15,007 Posts
I am looking for another YS, but no luck on just a black medium frame.
If you really loved that bike just get another. There are 4 medium YS's on Pinkbike. Two are under $1K and one of those is black.

If you don't want the parts just pull them off and sell them so you can use your existing parts. If you know it's a bike you love that's worth a lot.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Banshee has the new Paradox coming out soon, small first run before summer supposedly, then normal production after. They've slacked out the HTA, steepened the STA, increased the Reach, put in some "flex" points to help give some vertical compliance, tyre clearance for up to 29x2.6", all based around a 140mm fork. No real concrete info on geo yet, but maybe if you shoot them an e-mail you might be able to get some more info out of them. Other than that, never heard a bad thing about Chromag frames.

Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Wheel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.