Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 the One, Fox 40, Hope brakes, Sram, Fall Line 200mm dropper post, WTB rims, Maxis Minions, etc. What can I expect to get for this bike in today's market? Great bike but 26" wheels which are out of favor I guess.

·
Registered
966 Posts
You could get a cool $400 for that bad boy!
Yeah, I'd buy that in a heart beat for $400.

OP, you'll get more accurate opinions (and perhaps an interested buyer) over on the Canfield forum. The One is a unique bike that holds its value pretty well. If it's in good shape with good components, I'd say $1200-$1500 is the range of what I've seen on Pinkbike. I think I've seen a few asking as much as $1800. If it's clapped out, $900-$1100. I don't think I've seen any listed for less than that.

But yeah, if you want to sell for $400, PM me immediately.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
I am not sure but I would say 26 inch is dead except for shorter riders...1000 seems very fair - maybe even 800. I sold a 2012 8k SC V10 (fully loaded components and 32 pounds) for 2500.....sell your bike higher and you will wait a long time to sell it

Furthermore that add, That TWD posted, has been up for almost a year and still hasn't sold

·
Your bike sucks
2,568 Posts
Saw that. Mine is better equipped. Fox 40 Float. Hope brakes. Marzocchi Rocco air shock, etc. That being said I'd take $1500.
Heh... I'm in the same boat. It's a great bike regardless of wheelsize but the market is rough. Haven't decided how I'm going to sell mine - fully loaded or a modest build given the market won't reward the bling.

My research showed 1100 for junkers with 1800 for nice builds. ymmv.

Wouldn't be the worst thing if I kept it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.