Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

881 - 900 of 913 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
How much was the frame, if you don’t mine me asking, getting ready to sell my small frame and not sure of the going price. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
How much was the frame, if you don’t mine me asking, getting ready to sell my small frame and not sure of the going price. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I paid 320.00 but it had a damaged chainstay. So i switched my links and chainstay. Prices are in the 600-1000 range.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bike of the Day

Here's my color choices!

Just under 32 pounds with 2.6 tires. I also have a set of b+ wheels and tires for it, but haven't ridden with those yet. In fact, I've only gotten 3 decent rides so far due to remaining snow cover. I am really pleased and surprised at how well the steep seat tube affects how the bike pedals.

The last pick shows a solution for keeping mud out of the lower link pivots; cut-and-stuffed motorcycle skid plate foam - thanks internet!

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Had anyone tried a 2.6" Forecaster on their Riot?
Curious if it would give more or less clearance over the Rekon 2.6".

·
Registered
343 Posts
A little while back I made a few changes to my Riot, I just can't keep well enough alone. Anyways with the recent change I did with the Works Components Angleset Headset I thought I would list the other changes I had done to my Large 2016 Riot. (33.1lbs)

Works 1deg. Angleset Headset
CC eeWings 170mm crankset
CK BB
ERGON SM Pro Saddle
Stans Flow MK3 rims
Maxxis Rekon 2.4 tires

20191117_122328_resized_1.jpg

I fell in love all over again.
Simply my all time favorite bike!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
A little while back I made a few changes to my Riot, I just can't keep well enough alone. Anyways with the recent change I did with the Works Components Angleset Headset I thought I would list the other changes I had done to my Large 2016 Riot. (33.1lbs)

Works 1deg. Angleset Headset
CC eeWings 170mm crankset
CK BB
ERGON SM Pro Saddle
Stans Flow MK3 rims
Maxxis Rekon 2.4 tires

View attachment 1293785

I fell in love all over again.
Simply my all time favorite bike!!!
The a angleset upgrade is a great one. Nice build dude!

I tried it for a short while before selling my Canfield.

If anyone else is looking to try one I have an angleset with three cups 0.5, 1.0, and 1.5 degree in nearly new shape. Zero issues with creaking or popping after I had my bike shop ream and face my head tube. PM for a good price!

881 - 900 of 913 Posts