Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 913 Posts

·
Chris Bling
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

There are a lot of sweet Riot builds strewn throughout the original Riot thread.

Lets get them all in a place where everyone can check them out and does not have to go through 60+ pages of comments!

Please post yours up, and I'll add mine to the mix as soon as it shows up :)

In the meantime, this will have to do :)

p5pb12155681.jpg

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Hey Guys,

There are a lot of sweet Riot builds strewn throughout the original Riot thread.

Lets get them all in a place where everyone can check them out and does not have to go through 60+ pages of comments!

Please post yours up, and I'll add mine to the mix as soon as it shows up :)

In the meantime, this will have to do :)

View attachment 1015091
Hey, that's mine! ;)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Here's a couple of photos to get things started.

View attachment 1015105 View attachment 1015106
SO AWESOME to see Riots out in the wild! This has been a project Chris and Lance have been wanting to bring to the market for a long, long time and it has been very rewarding to see the Riot come to fruition. Early reports are our riders are as stoked as we are and thank you all for your support! Without our rad customers, we'd still be building a few bikes a year in Chris's basement. You guys seriously ROCK!

Thanks Dusty for starting this thread.

·
Chris Bling
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I can't believe it here!

Thanks so much Bro's for making your dream our reality.

Hubsessed Cycle Works Canfield Brothers Riot Chris King NOBL Carbon rims Spank Spike Reverb side.jpg

Hubsessed Cycle Works Canfield Brothers Riot Chris King NOBL Carbon rims Spank Spike Reverb side.jpg

* Frame Size: Medium Raw
* Fork: RS Pike w/ Avalanche Open Bath Damper
* Brakes: Shimano Zee
* Cranks: Sram 1400 w. RaceFace 28 tooth n/w
* Rear Derailleur: Shiman Zee w/ OneUp RADr cage
* Pedals: Shimano XTR
* Stem: Spank Spike 35mm
* Handlebar: Spank Spike cut to 785mm
* Seatpost: Reverb Stealth 125mm
* Saddle: WTB Rocket 142
* Bottom Bracket: Chris King
* Cassette: Shimano XT w/ OneUP 42 tooth expander
* Headset: Chris King
* Grips: Ergon GE1
* Front Tire: Maxxis HR II
* Rear Tire:
* Wheels: Chris King/NOBL Carbon TR36
* Weight: Haven't weighed it yet

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wow, looks awesome Dusty! Really glad a went for a raw with black. Can not wait til it rocks up!

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Still happy with my color choice, but the raw looks really good. Much better than I thought it would turn out.

1 - 20 of 913 Posts