Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2429 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Canfield Brothers EPO.jpg

The Canfield Brothers EPO Carbon 29er

In our never ending quest to push product boundaries, we present the Canfield Brothers EPO. It's the first carbon 29er made for aggressive riders with our Canfield Brothers 29er geo. Slack and low with super short 414mm chainstays. It's the only carbon 29er hardtail tough enough to wear a skull on the headtube.

EPO is no longer just for roadies.

Canfield Brothers EPO 2.jpg

Canfield Brothers EPO 4.jpg
Features:
● Carbon frame tested for aggressive all-mountain use
● 66.8° with a 140mm fork / 67.9° HA with a 120mm fork
● Super short 414mm chainstays
● Front derailleur compatible
● 142×12 dropouts with Maxle included
● Threaded 73mm BB for creak free riding
● ISCG 05 tabs
● Matte black with white, blue or red graphics
● Available in medium and large
● 1450 grams

Canfield Brothers EPO Geo.JPG

Chris Canfield testing one of our prototype EPOs. Riding images by Lee Trumpore.
Canfield Brothers EPO 6.jpg

Canfield Brothers EPO 7.jpg

For more info please see our website.

·
Registered
914 Posts
OMG that frame looks so awesome! I would love to get one to replace my Yelli. Too bad the price is way out of my range.

·
Registered
141 Posts
welp, this is pretty much my dream bike. Now to decide if I can swing the upgrade cost for the ~1.5# weight savings over my Yelli. A Pike would be great too.

·
Rocks belong
5,272 Posts
Wonder how carbon would ride compared to, say, the titanium Titus Fireline Evo? Which would be smoother?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Please tell me it will eventually be available in XL...I'll just hand over the money if so.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Please tell me it will eventually be available in XL...I'll just hand over the money if so.
This.

I'm still scratching my head over why it was left out in the first place. I guess those molds are some serious coin or something.

Can't wait to hear some ride reports on this one. This one fills a gaping hole in the market. ie - slack carbon hardtail ripper.

1 - 20 of 2429 Posts