Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

961 - 967 of 967 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I run my balance with a 170 mrp ribbon coil and it does nothing but eat the decents. I also have a coil on the rear running a mrp raze. This winter I’m sending it off to Avy for a tune and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
I’m running a Diamond 160 on a ‘16. The fork is the limiting factor on the bike. Still my favorite bike I have ever ridden. I think a 170mm 29er fork would be perfect without an angleset. We’ll see. Might race an enduro on my Balance with the Riot fork at 160. Going to ride the Riot on the course with the Balance rear wheel till I get the Balance serviced. I’ll let y’all know how that goes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's my little beauty,

It received some updates for this Winter / next season.

- New EXT Storia V3 Shock
- Used my old BR810 Brake caliper with the XT levers. Took some Trickstuff Brakepads & Disk
- New SKF seals & oilchange for my Bos Deville

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Here's my little beauty,

It received some updates for this Winter / next season.

- New EXT Storia V3 Shock
- Used my old BR810 Brake caliper with the XT levers. Took some Trickstuff Brakepads & Disk
- New SKF seals & oilchange for my Bos Deville
This bike rides like a magic carpet with that ExT shock, enjoy !!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Father and Son pair. I love the 2015 Fire Red Balance, but it's been passed on to my 13-year-old to shred with. The 2017 Balance with the DVO coil shock and Beryl soaks up everything I can throw at it. Not shown is the original, 2008 One, which my wife rides (on rare occasions).

Suffice to say, I haven't found a better bike yet, and each Canfield has been better than the last. 20200621_104528.jpg

961 - 967 of 967 Posts