Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Ibike around the corner, curious as to whether or not there will be any changes to the current frames, or if Canfield's second hardtail might be a production version of Mitch's 4X bike. Any insight?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Last time I talked to Chris he said they are focusing on improving the One (Sauce and Can-Can will probably go by-by). One will get a tapered headtube, use the 8.5x2.5 shock, fix the frame/fork interference, make the headtube for beefy for 180mm forks, have new linkage so you can run triple ring cranks. But give them a call, Chris is great to talk to.

Chris

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
It was an immediate difference. I was afraid it was too big of a jump from the height it was and would feel "off" but it was instantly comfortable and felt great. Did check out the thread? I thought I covered the review part pretty well there but if I missed something or you have specific questions let me know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
as far as ive heard they got a new "one " frame in the works. That will sorta take a place of much of there current lineup. I think its sort of a new burly all mountain frame. basically a new ONE frame but actually be stonger than the can diggle. Im pretty sure the line up will now go as follows: nimble niner/ this new all mountain ONE frame/ and the jedi.
no more sauce ,no more diggle. no more cancan. Thats what i got out of the last conversation. pretty exciting though , i bet its gonna be super sick. I hope im not giving out false information.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.