Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
son of a...

I just bought a vivid air, like 4 days ago. Oh well, that probably won't be available for a year and will cost more than my car.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Meh; I'll take the new Vector Air from X-Fusion for a fraction of the cost, weighs less, and it'll still work as well or better.

Have FUN!

G MAN

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
where is da cane creek double barrel fork!?!?
Seriously!!!!! I've heard rumorz of th CC fork for about 2 yrz now......match up nice w/ my CCDB coil or my future CCDB air !!!! :thumbsup:

·
biking is fun
2,365 Posts
Meh; I'll take the new Vector Air from X-Fusion for a fraction of the cost, weighs less, and it'll still work as well or better.

Have FUN!

G MAN
It seems funny to say one shock will be better then the other when neither of them are out yet . just saying....

·
Registered
551 Posts
Any new technology? CC doesn't seem like a big enough company to have enough money to do extensive R&D. The tech in their Double Barrel is license from Ohlin. So I'm curious to see what their air shock has got to offer over Fox or Rockshox or etc..

·
Locs on Spokez
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone know when the Vector Air will be out? It's all over their website, just not yet selling...
They're still doing R&D and real world testing for the shock before the start production runs.... Should be out this year though.

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
One thing you can count on... the ccdb won't disappoint!
CC definitely cross'z their i'z & dot'z their t'z....can't wait to hear about weight/performance compared to present offeringz from Fox, Zokie, etc. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts