Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Friendly Neighborhood MTBer
292 Posts
Other bike deals at Amazon

Sweet price for a CC110!

Aztec Teflon Mountain Bike Brake Cable Set for only $10.21
Planet Bike 3034-1 Blinky Superflash .5 Watt LED with 2 Red LED Tail Lights (Black/Clear Case) for only $14.11
CamelBak Cleaning Brush Set for only $4.74

And don't forget free shipping.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I made an order last night. Got the confirmation email for $69.95 price. We'll see if it goes through.

Tried to price match with Jenson to extend the time to make the decision and they said NO. Said if you can steal it at that price, go for it.

·
Church of the Wheel
749 Posts
So the seller was Elite Cycling? Just want to know who to stay away from in the future. You should leave some appropriate feedback for them on Amazon.

·
I don't wear a watch.
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mtb143 said:
So the seller was Elite Cycling? Just want to know who to stay away from in the future. You should leave some appropriate feedback for them on Amazon.
Nope. It was Trivillage. They are not listed as a seller of the 110 anymore. Took them 5 days to cancel my order on top of it all, holding all my $ on the gift certificate so I couldn't buy my headset from a legitimate seller. :madmax:

Unfortunately, I can't leave feedback for a canceled order.

·
I don't wear a watch.
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bytesiz said:
Nope. It was Trivillage. They are not listed as a seller of the 110 anymore. Took them 5 days to cancel my order on top of it all, holding all my $ on the gift certificate so I couldn't buy my headset from a legitimate seller. :madmax:

Unfortunately, I can't leave feedback for a canceled order.
Correction: I just figured out how to leave feedback for them. Let's see if it stays. Amazon's feedback system is very seller oriented. It's easy for a seller to get the feedback removed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.