Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
JohnnyCanuck said:
Anyone out there get a quote north of the 49th on the price of a powdercoat 2009 Nomad frame? I was told today by my 'LBS' that the classic is more expensive thn the new model. Go figure.
The 'classic' = Made in USA

The 2009 model = Made in Taiwan

that's pretty much why the prices are different between the two. :thumbsup:

A bunch of us at Freewheel in Dundas are already rocking the new Nomads; give them a call and they should be able to quote you over the phone...

·
Ride Good or Eat Wood
606 Posts
JohnnyCanuck said:
Anyone out there get a quote north of the 49th on the price of a powdercoat 2009 Nomad frame? I was told today by my 'LBS' that the classic is more expensive thn the new model. Go figure.
I'm about to lay down some readies on a Nomad here in Rossland, and the price for the frame is lower than for the '08 model. Seems the move to Taiwan is the reason. Now lets hope the $Ca does the right thing against the greenback. The higher it goes ($Ca) the cheaper the bike gets!! ('course it will help if the $Au also strengthens against both given I'm taking mine home at the end of winter here!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.