Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Strangely enough narrowed my new frame choice down to three, all being Canadian!

I usually dont like 'what frame' type posts, but am interested to see what peoples views are.

Riding an Intense SS at the mo, hardcore trail riding, light Freeride and the occasional DH run. Fancy a change, with something that feels a bit stiffer in the rear end!

- Cove G-Spot
- Knolly Delirium
- Banshee Rune

I wont have a chance to test ride, as its tricky to get hold of these over in the UK.

What would you recommend?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I own a Cove STD which I ride everywhere (pedals well and is super strong), but the G-Spot would make a better all-round trail bike. For me it would be a close competition between the G-Spot and Delirium. One small detail that bothers me about Cove is their continued use of non-standard 30mm inner-diametrer seat tubes. This basically limits you to a 4" Gravity Dropper adjustable seat post if you are into that (which I am!).

·
Perpetual Hack
2,193 Posts
STD has been upgraded to a 30.9 post for 2012, as well as a few geo tweaks, ie .75 degree slacker etc...

michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.