Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Muskoka
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rode out from our home in Gravenhurst, doing the Hahne Farm/Cornell Lake Ride. This is about 17K out and back, a highlight of which is the swim in Cornell Lake. Also this is my very first outing with a DSLR. Just got it; finally made the upgrade from P&S going with Pentax K20D and a DA* 16-50mm zoom lens, both of which are fully weather sealed. This is a big feature for me since we are also into canoe tripping/backcountry camping. I also opted for the Kata 212 torso sling bag. This puts the camera high on my chest and I can get the camera out and squeeze of a shot just as quick as I can get the P&S out of a pocket. Quicker in fact. That's a big issue for me, 'cause if I have to fiddle around getting a camera out of a pack, it isn't going to happen. And I can still wear my hydration pack on my back. I'm pretty happy riding with this setup...

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Phenomenal pictures as always BCD. It looks like a great ride, and swim even. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.