Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
401 - 420 of 429 Posts

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
7,019 Posts
LOL at a post on TGR

HankScorpio
Finally a MTBR and TGR crossover thread! I've been waiting for this since the Flintstones met the Jetsons.

Reactions: Shark

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm sure that his "liable" attorney is registering an account on MTBR as we speak. That way he can deliver that law suit, that he is still talking about on the other site, to my PM inbox. I'm now thinking about ACTUALLY contacting his local law enforcement to see what they say about offering $ for my identity.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Mustn't....go....to...that .. thread... again...Mustn't go... NO! NO! NO!...... (whimper)... I'm back....

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
7,019 Posts
MasterBlaster run Bartertown.

Reactions: KobayashiMaru

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
objective truth is all my mind actually craves. Every bit of info I have posted or PMed was to get people to understand I was being serious about anyone who could win getting their money. The reality is I can probably make buck by sueing uintah. In fact if anyone knows his real identity PM me, once it check out I can help you out.
The problem is, as many people pointed out, this is far from objective. Not even close.

·
Administrator
11,439 Posts
Not saying it is the mods fault, nor was the banning unjustified. Just that if someone posts outside the expected social norms, that we may not want to dog pile on them after they admit to having a disability.
Totally agree. There are always going to be some people that are different than the usual, either ESL or autistic or just different. Sometimes that get dogpiled on (See Picard) and can take it sometimes they get piled on and go off, as in this case.

·
high pivot witchcraft
5,183 Posts
Totally agree. There are always going to be some people that are different than the usual, either ESL or autistic or just different. Sometimes that get dogpiled on (See Picard) and can take it sometimes they get piled on and go off, as in this case.
So…Picard is real? Wow. If so, that’s incredible, on so many different fronts. I don’t mean that in a disparaging way at all. Only that I assumed he was the brilliant creation of one of our more prolific posters.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just wondering what “disability” it is that causes a person to always be talking about how they are a faster biker than Olympic athletes, that they can ski Vermont death chutes that no else can, they can understand the financial markets and defi better than 99% of people etc etc. Please enlighten me (sincerely).

Or could it just be a crutch excuse that gets conveniently hauled out when a house of cards built on lies falls apart (like here when a PM gets sent confessing to the lies)

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,213 Posts
Mega-dunning…

401 - 420 of 429 Posts