Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
381 - 400 of 429 Posts

·
i'm schralping yer thread
1,211 Posts
Good lord...20 pages and this dumpster-fire is still rolling. It'll be longer than "One picture, one line..." by the end of the week at this rate.

·
Administrator
11,438 Posts
Anyone have any thoughts about independent contractors aboard the Death Star? They have it coming...or no?
I always say if you have to work for a company that calls their stuff "Death" or similar you are asking for it. I mean there is plenty of good work in the galaxy cleaning up Bantha poop on Tatooine, building shiny chrome spaceships for teenage princesses, rebuilding droids, etc.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Fun starts on page 8 for anyone that needs a chuckle.

:ROFLMAO:

Also, he has a ski pole version of the crap over there.

Reactions: C Smasher

·
Administrator
11,438 Posts
Fun starts on page 8 for anyone that needs a chuckle.

:ROFLMAO:
I applaud this person for being able to create threads that last for months or years and still not get the point, swaggering and dick swinging all along, whilst woooshes occur all around them. Perhaps their spectrum disorder prevents them from understand the difference between "laughing with" vs. "laughing at". The TGR threads indicate that the latter occurs regularly.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
I applaud this person for being able to create threads that last for months or years and still not get the point, swaggering and dick swinging all along, whilst woooshes occur all around them. Perhaps their spectrum disorder prevents them from understand the difference between "laughing with" vs. "laughing at". The TGR threads indicate that the latter occurs regularly.
I think I might sign up for an account over there.
I'm really wanting that $10k.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Hey those ******s at tgr are making fun of us! I once bantered back and forth with someone over there via PM about the ethics of 'borrowing' someone else ski poles when yours get stolen or broken. He was ready to meet me for some fistacuffs behind the MacDonald's after work. I'm still ready to meet if he's man enough.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Hey those ******s at tgr are making fun of us! I once bantered back and forth with someone over there via PM about the ethics of 'borrowing' someone else ski poles when yours get stolen or broken. He was ready to meet me for some fistacuffs behind the MacDonald's after work. I'm still ready to meet if he's man enough.
I'm going to keep trying to work out details of our trip tomorrow.

What could go wrong?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Perhaps their spectrum disorder prevents them from understand the difference between "laughing with" vs. "laughing at".
Alot of people on the spectrum don't understand the difference. A lot don't understand sarcasm or nuances in conversations and certainly not while reading. They don't understand that people are being rude or mean. They also can't let go of an idea or see other people's points of view if they don't agree.

Its sad that this thread got to this point.

·
Administrator
11,438 Posts
Alot of people on the spectrum don't understand the difference. A lot don't understand sarcasm or nuances in conversations and certainly not while reading. They don't understand that people are being rude or mean. They also can't let go of an idea or see other people's points of view if they don't agree.

Its sad that this thread got to this point.
Agreed, if they are on the spectrum then they may not understand that people are not honest in their responses back however offering money to dox another users is bad form. Oddly enough I have only received a report on this thread once and it was when another user posted a PM which was summarily deleted. Weird how it can spiral on for 20+ pages and no one complains about anything in this thread.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Agreed, if they are on the spectrum then they may not understand

this was great stimming for a day of day trading. Made my day go faster, and honesty was a good day so far.
While I'm sure that's true for some, this guy knows exactly what's going on and instigates it on purpose.
He's admitted the same in previous threads as well.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Agreed, if they are on the spectrum then they may not understand that people are not honest in their responses back however offering money to dox another users is bad form. Oddly enough I have only received a report on this thread once and it was when another user posted a PM which was summarily deleted. Weird how it can spiral on for 20+ pages and no one complains about anything in this thread.
Not saying it is the mods fault, nor was the banning unjustified. Just that if someone posts outside the expected social norms, that we may not want to dog pile on them after they admit to having a disability.

381 - 400 of 429 Posts