Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
361 - 380 of 429 Posts

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
7,019 Posts
A bit of a broad brush you are using there and if that would be so that does not mean that that cop is automatically a bad one.

Besides it is not someone else's job to proof you wrong you need to back your claims up first.
this ^

if a cop is backing a law you think is unjust, it is not the cops fault. the fault lies with your state legislation, so take it up with them, the cop is just doing his job. Or take it up in court, don't give the cop any crap. Nothing you can do NOTHING will work except a proper argument in a court of law, or voting for the dudes you like to make policy for the state.

The best thing about this whole situation is I know when I ride my favorite shorty road loop on Cumberland head, and I let a mighty one rip, BushwackerPA is gonna smell a bit of it.

·
Banned
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #363 ·
this ^

if a cop is backing a law you think is unjust, it is not the cops fault. the fault lies with your state legislation, so take it up with them, the cop is just doing his job. Or take it up in court, don't give the cop any crap.

Lol just doing their job. its also impossible to change entrenched laws even when the voters want to change things.

the entire system is corrupt, they are bought and paid for.

Same could be said for slave catchers and holocaust guards. just doing their jobs is hardly an excuse. The reality is what you are suggesting is trying to change the empire by becoming a storm Trooper.

The only good cops are those that only protect life and property, and do not enforce ANY victimless crime. Maybe that person exist, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
what an ablesist trash thing to say. Is it not clear that I can not understand how others are thinking?

The OG bet was if someone could keep with a high post. I actually think I am worse than others but I think the equipment is bigger advantage than anyone is this thread is giving it credit.
The original bet was dropper post vs no dropper post, all downhill.

Everything else you say is BS.

Can't wait to beat you tomorrow on those terms. Less than 24 hours away now, as long as you can prove you have the cash and stop changing the 'rules' every 10 minutes.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It is so funny Bushwackerin triggered some of you so much haha. Slaphead is always triggered though. Uintah is triggered too. He seems like a really tough guy. Should I challenge him to race the TWE next weekend? :D I mean I will be there, and SLC is not far from Grand Junction...

·
Registered
108 Posts
It is so funny Bushwackerin triggered some of you so much haha. Slaphead is always triggered though. Uintah is triggered too. He seems like a really tough guy. Should I challenge him to race the TWE next weekend? :D I mean I will be there, and SLC is not far from Grand Junction...
Where do you think TWE is? Better bring your skis.

·
chasing simplicity
1,415 Posts
The original bet was dropper post vs no dropper post, all downhill.

Everything else you say is BS.

Can't wait to beat you tomorrow on those terms. Less than 24 hours away now, as long as you can prove you have the cash and stop changing the 'rules' every 10 minutes.
Yeh he edited the original to read “high post rider.”

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
So triggered.
Sorry you don't see how serious this competition is, but that's on you, not me.
Nothing less than the fate of the industry rests on tomorrow's results, as well as the personal fortunes and futures of numerous individuals.
Your minimizing of these facts not appreciated.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Lol just doing their job. its also impossible to change entrenched laws even when the voters want to change things.

the entire system is corrupt, they are bought and paid for.

Same could be said for slave catchers and holocaust guards. just doing their jobs is hardly an excuse. The reality is what you are suggesting is trying to change the empire by becoming a storm Trooper.

The only good cops are those that only protect life and property, and do not enforce ANY victimless crime. Maybe that person exist, but I doubt it.
Exactly what a cop would say.
👮‍♂️

Now I'm thinking that this whole set-up might be a ruse to get me and my team up there, then all of a sudden Office Bushwacky whips out his badge and confiscates our money at the local checkpoint.

I'm beginning to think something is not on the level here.
In addition to proof of cash, I'm going to need you to prove you're not a cop too.
I worked too hard for my money to hand it over to you to go buy goats with or something.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
I left it open just so we can have closure regarding whatever @slapheadmofo and @BushwackerinPA are doing.
I'll be posting updates immediately following the event, if I don't end up chained in some basement cell of course.

Since BW won't be able to post himself, you'll all just have to rely solely on my reporting, which will be 100% factual as well as fair and balanced.
If you don't hear anything from me, send help. Stat.

·
Administrator
11,439 Posts
I'll be posting updates immediately following the event, if I don't end up chained in some basement cell of course.

Since BW won't be able to post himself, you'll all just have to rely solely on my reporting, which will be 100% factual as well as fair and balanced.
If you don't hear anything from me, send help. Stat.
Bring out the gimp

·
Administrator
11,439 Posts
lol you say threat. I think you meant promise. I do not make threats You do know who I am, why? because I literally was trying to hide as little as possible. 1k paypal to the first person who can send my uintah real identity

View attachment 1952270
Oh full ban, paying to dox is bad. Thanks for playing.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Operating system

361 - 380 of 429 Posts