Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
808+909 = Party Good Time
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if you can take the stickers / logos / decals off the WB Rock Solid Carbon 29er fork. I love the fork and it's basically the lightest around but for those of us who own a bike in a colour that doesn't match red... well... you know...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just put stickers over the Stickers. This will not only cover the red stickers but will also add a protective film over the fork legs.

·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mravery said:
no, they are under clearcoat. but there are other forks from the same manufacturer that white bros uses that are available without decals.
Which companies are these? The origin 8 fork has decals is there another? :)

·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fatchanceti said:
I have the Fetish version of that fork, the stickers came right off, no clearcoat over them.

So is the fetish fork from the same factory as the White Brothers? Is it a sturdy off road fork? Been looking at them too :)

·
-bustin punks
699 Posts
chumbox said:
So is the fetish fork from the same factory as the White Brothers? Is it a sturdy off road fork? Been looking at them too :)
Most seem to think so. The crown and dropouts are identical. Mine was much cheaper because it has brake posts on it, but Fetish has a disk only model as well.

The Black Ops fork is also probably the same unit.

It has held up well so far. Yes there is some fore/aft flex, but I'm not a big guy and I try to ride smoothly, so I'm not worried.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.