Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
i ride bikes
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to know what a wider variety of riders think about my riding, now as to not clog peoples feed if you are genuinely interested check my tiktok (@burdomtb). I would really appreciate this also if you could tell me what i should work on that would be great.

[DISCLAIMER] I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS REGARDED AS SELF ADVERTISING I WILL DELETE IF IT DOES

·
i ride bikes
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You would work on your technical skills... like how to embed a video.
i didn't upload / edit that it was my friend who wants to be a amatuer action sport videographer.

·
since 4/10/2009
30,798 Posts
i didn't upload / edit that it was my friend who wants to be a amatuer action sport videographer.
tiktok is fine for short form stuff, but if he really wants to do this stuff and get good at it, he'll need to start figuring out other video content sites. Several of which can be embedded into a forum post here (by ANYONE). but more importantly, have a broader reach than tiktok.

Most people are going to be like me on this situation. I'm not going to go digging around/searching for the content you're referencing. Link (or even better embed) something specific here, and I'll take a look and comment.

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,077 Posts
Why would he want to become an amateur? That's kinda weird.

Reactions: noapathy

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Speaking of embedding - anyone know if it's possible to embed from Instagram?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Not on Tiktok. Try Instagram, and Instagram tv or reels for short form edits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
I don't think that works. It might if you could isolate the url for the media itself, but that's not super simple in IG any more.
I tried copying the various link choices in IG and doing it that way, no luck either.

You'd think in this day and age...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts