Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all you "Soul" Crackers!

Hopefully we didn't hurt you guys TOO bad at last year's 9.11.11 race. I'd like to formally take the opportunity to invite everyone to the 3rd annual CCC being held at Tamaqua Bungalow Park on Sunday 9.9.12!

We will be returning to our roots this year with a down home, LOCAL event catering to the mountain biker looking for great trail riding and good times with great friends! This means returning to our extended lower course and leaving our "Mammoth" expert/endurance loop for another day (sorry...but we just need more manpower to cover that much area!) Please stay tuned to this thread for more information or our Facebook and Twitter sites:

www.facebook.com/CoalCrackerClassic

www.twitter.com/TheCoalCracker

An updated Promo Video, eFlyer, and BikeReg are on the way shortly!

Thanks for everything guys and PLEASE help us get the word out to the MTB community! Word of mouth is the best advertising! Help us #makeithappen

Your fearless leaders....

-Rich and Aaron

·
Ride da mOOn
8,470 Posts
Got posters, flyers, anything? I'm on it!

This year I'm not getting flooded:eekster::eekster::eekster::eekster:and bringing a big crew as this is way too much fun to miss!

Rich, on another note, pouring here looks like tonight's ride is off...

...glad you got to finally Ride da mOOn buddy!:thumbsup:

Thanks to all, Arron, Chris, yourself and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Definitely going to be there!!! This was such a fun event!!! Gotta see if I can beat my time from the first year!!!

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@NEPMTBA thanks for all the support brotha! We will have posters/promo material ready soon! I'll make sure you get everything to pass around on the mOOn ASAP!

P.S. I'll make sure Berger does his famous "rain dance" morning before the race since NO STORM wants to get near those dancing skills... =)

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@motoman465 glad you'll be making it out again! We're really looking forward to a great "roots" race this year! I'm sure you'll drop last years time no problems... =)

·
Ride da mOOn
8,470 Posts
@NEPMTBA thanks for all the support brotha! We will have posters/promo material ready soon! I'll make sure you get everything to pass around on the mOOn ASAP!

P.S. I'll make sure Berger does his famous "rain dance" morning before the race since NO STORM wants to get near those dancing skills... =)
You should have seen Berger doing the 10 degree snow/ice dance at the Dirt and Roses race, he's da man!

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha that sounds like QUITE the show! He's always taking stuff to the EXTREME! #makingithappen

·
Registered
355 Posts
Rode the lower loop last year and I should be back this year, have to check the schedule. It was good to ride with you at the mOOn a few ago even with all the rain. Stop by HCGA any Friday we are riding and feel free to bring a few friends, food is on us. We'll work on a weekend where we get some riding and camping between mOOn and our place this summer.

Looking forward to runnin' the Coal Cracker in Sept.

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@cr500 Had a BLAST riding at the mOOn with you guys 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately will be back in the city this Friday but will DEF. make it out to a Friday ride/hang! Glad you'll be hopefully making it out to the CCC in September! Talk soon =)

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Beardman27 So glad the CCC will be your FIRST race! wooohooo! Not being biased...haha....but couldn't think of a better first race! See you on 9.9.12!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I love the community of mountain bikers from this area Everyone is all about fun and having a good time and that's how it should be mountain biking is one of the best activities I have ever done

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@Beardman27 You are absolutely correct! Our little scene has a good head on its shoulders! #makingithappen

·
Tamaqua, PA MTB Race
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
*NEW* CCC Flyer Ready to Go!

So today the Coal Cracker Classic got it's updated flyer for the 9/9/12 race via Robert Jones Graphic Design! Please make sure to pass this around to as many people as possible! Help us #makeithappen in 2012!

-Rich & "Lil" Aaron

Attachments

1 - 20 of 272 Posts