Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I'll show up fashionably late at waterdog, and help empty kegs afterwards.

+2 for the guestlists. Not sure what they wanna ride, but I would bet they want gears.

The rip is set to my weight, so anyone that wants to ride it needs to get upto 190 lbs by tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Carmen and I will be there and at Passion.

Bringing The Van, XL SIR 9 Rigid for test driving and I also have room in the van to bring additional bikes and gear if needed.

-Jeff

·
CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
1,289 Posts
Ooh Ooh Me Me

Put me down +1 n00b. I'm trying to get him into biking but Pleasanton Ridge was a little "scary on the way down" for him. I'd like to try the RIP9. Seems to be a vave among the testers or is that testes? I can never get that straight.

grrrah said:
The rip is set to my weight, so anyone that wants to ride it needs to get upto 190 lbs by tomorrow!
For me it would be DOWN to 190, thank you! :incazzato: :ciappa:

·
Code Monkey
652 Posts
Got back from Kirkwood early. Not enough new snow fell. Still, it was nice to get some good carves in.

jeffh said:
Bringing The Van, XL SIR 9 Rigid for test driving ...
Well, if no one else dibs on it by tomorrow AM I'll definitely want to take that XL Sir9 for a lap! :D

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
So wish I could make it...Francis, can I borrow the Niner SS for a spin next week?

Gonna swing by the crits in the morning, then head to work to finish building this toy for the "Darkside". :thumbsup: Too bad it's not for me...
(Yes that's the legit weight, chains in the bag on the seat with the front derailleur to get it finalized.)

Attachments

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
I'll be there. Not sure what time exactly. Depends on how sick I feel and whether there's a chance I'll even be able to ride. I can bring the Nomad for test laps and I'll certainly hang out at Passion and help clean bikes and such.

·
aka dan51
6,022 Posts
I would like to show up, but it depends on how the back is feeling tomorrow morning. Right now standing up straight is a chore. That final decent at Tamarancho awoke something terrible back there. :madmax: Hopefully I won't be pulling an SMW. I'd like to get at least one lap on the Niner.

-Dan

·
Registered
737 Posts
2 more

Alex-da-trog and I will be there for the hole event. I am going to try and ride all the HT's I can get in. Please step away form the bikes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.