Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be back wednesday, which means time to catch up on riding the local trails that i have been away from for a bit more then a week!!!!!!!!:madmax: :eekster: need to get a BayCal ride going somewhere......for all the guys who were at the last one, we had talked about a few spots. lets just get something together maybe next weekend or something. im going to be doing a few final runs on my M1 before the VPfrizz comes into play. so bring on the suggestions!

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
I'm out. I'll be on my way to the San Juans yo.

I'm guessing many will be at the CMC, but for those who are undecided.... Don't go!

Just had to throw that in there.

Good luck w/ a ride.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i was hoping some of us wouldn't be going...sucks that you are going to be away too. oh well i know there are people hiding under the wood work....time to come out and ride. doesn't have to be next weekend...just ASAP basically and where ever everyone wants to go....

matt said:
I'm out. I'll be on my way to the San Juans yo.

I'm guessing many will be at the CMC, but for those who are undecided.... Don't go!

Just had to throw that in there.

Good luck w/ a ride.

·
is down to roll...
727 Posts
a few of us are thinking of riding street on Wed. here in Walnut Creek. Nothing big, just gonna hang out and ride. No jumps around here (yet)... street terrain out here is ok. I'm sure it's better on that side of the Caldecott tunnel.
-R

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would do it but i will be getting back in town on weds...so if i get back early enough possibly. i kind of want to get a crew out to moeser hill to work on it maybe, that spot could be insane if all of us worked on it. as far as street....ya me and robert went to your side of the tunnel to ride and liked it. we even did ride some DJ's out there;) , don't know if you have been to them. oakland has some good street...but i have never really taken my bike there to ride it. we should figure something out....

East Bay Rich said:
a few of us are thinking of riding street on Wed. here in Walnut Creek. Nothing big, just gonna hang out and ride. No jumps around here (yet)... street terrain out here is ok. I'm sure it's better on that side of the Caldecott tunnel.
-R

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would show you around some of the trails in SC. when you want to go?

mogur said:
I'm down to ride on the peninsula anywhere, frisco urban... dmc or shells.... Still trying to find someone who wants to take me for a ride in Santa Cruz too if anyone is down.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright then keep it under control;) so we can ride. pacifica would be awesome....

dogonfr said:
Pacifica or Fairfax soulstac trail. Pacifica is easy up fun down, Fairfai is a grind up & a blast down. I think i have this Sunday open. Gots a weeding sat so if the hangover isnt bad im up for a ride!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Pacifica is tha ****. Put in a full day in boy scout last Sunday. Dogon can you give me more info on this Fairfax trail.

EB - Santa Cruz would be cool sometime if not this weekend. I pulled the trigger on a 30D, 70-300 f4L, 50mm 1.8, and various accessories so needless to say i'm broke till next paycheck. That leaves me pretty local this weekend.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that's cool, we should definetly get a trip to SC planned for the near future. i hit JM today (putting together a short self taken vid of it) and actually just stayed up top. rode some trails barely anyone rides that are kind of off the beaten path. definetly need to show you guys them sometime. shortish but super tech in spots and real fun. but ya...this weekend if we could get everyone together, we could hit san rafael like me, keen, GAR, dogonfr and his son hit awhile ago. pretty awesome stuff...whatever you guys want to do basically. i just want to ride ride ride:thumbsup:

Fillmoe Slim said:
Pacifica is tha ****. Put in a full day in boy scout last Sunday. Dogon can you give me more info on this Fairfax trail.

EB - Santa Cruz would be cool sometime if not this weekend. I pulled the trigger on a 30D, 70-300 f4L, 50mm 1.8, and various accessories so needless to say i'm broke till next paycheck. That leaves me pretty local this weekend.

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
dogonfr said:
Pacifica or Fairfax soulstac trail. Pacifica is easy up fun down, Fairfai is a grind up & a blast down. I think i have this Sunday open. Gots a weeding sat so if the hangover isnt bad im up for a ride!! :thumbsup:
w000000t SOLSTICE!

If you want one of the best DH's in the Bay Area, lemme know...we'll rip it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
would love to join you guys (if you can put up with a n00b who falls alot), i'm plannin on riding saturday and sunday. pacifica was the first place i went when i got my bike, it's still my fav but i'd like to see some new trails too. this solstice trail sounds sweet (never been) as does another not-so-secret DH spot in the east bay which i haven't been to either, xxxx O.

just my $0.02.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.