Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Thomson posts, one silver and one black and want to see what the silver spot looks like with a silver post.
Can someone post a pic of their silver spot with a silver seat post

I have the silver on my carbon roadbike adn the black on my silver spot right now.

thanks fashion dudes!

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was at work and my Turner bike was in the shop with the black post and my road bike in my apt. with the silver post on it. NO biggie, was just curious. And yes, both 27.2

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
mtnbkrdr98 said:
I was at work and my Turner bike was in the ship with the black post and my road bike in my apt. with the silver post on it. NO biggie, was just curious. And yes, both 27.2
You keep your Turner on your ship? Cool!

·
Registered
353 Posts
How's this?

mtnbkrdr98 said:
I was at work and my Turner bike was in the shop with the black post and my road bike in my apt. with the silver post on it. NO biggie, was just curious. And yes, both 27.2
'98 -

Here's about how YOUR bike would look with a silver post. Well, assuming you haven't changed too many things since you snapped that shot.

HH

Attachments

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Double H graphics pro!!! I like the contrast of the black post/silver frame more. Thanks for doing that

·
Registered
353 Posts
No prob!

mtnbkrdr98 said:
Double H graphics pro!!! I like the contrast of the black post/silver frame more. Thanks for doing that
No prob, '98! Yeah, I like the contrast better, too. That's why I've got a silver post on my black Spot.

HH

·
Now with 3 more inches!
1,463 Posts
Can someone please post a picture of me and Heidi Klum in a hot tub full of champagne as I only have direct access to one of the above. :D

G

·
Polished SPOT with Silver post

Peep it,

I used to have a Thomson x4 silver stem on it too but it looked to fat. maybe because it is only 90 mm. anyways, the raceface one is lighter.

Attachments

·
Gravity Rides Everything
1,126 Posts
i prefer the black. too much silver on a bike just ain't right.

i'm considering adding some tasteful red or blue ano parts to my spot. right now it's a black triangle, silver swingarm (obviously),
black bar, silver stem, black seatpost, black wheels

and of course some red and blue on the shock.

i used to rock some pretty crazy colors on bikes. it's just a ***** to get everything to match. my old F400 i did this yellow theme on. like 4 different shades of yellow. had those old HS33 brakes on it in BRIGHT yellow. :skep:

topped it off with a set of orange bontrager rims.

it was so ugly. hahahahah good times.

black and silver for me now.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hehe! Well in that case I'd like a picture of me and Anna Kourkova, a very very intimate picture as a reflection of reality! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts