Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Snow Dog
3,695 Posts
as have I. and sometimes just out in the middle of a big, grassy field, too.
yep...love has no boundaries/shame sometimes....

·
since 4/10/2009
30,138 Posts
yep...love has no boundaries/shame sometimes....
or a sense of self-preservation.

one couple was getting it on on a manky old mattress that had been dumped in the woods alongside the trail (old gravel road). lord knows what was in/on that thing. gross.

·
Snow Dog
3,695 Posts
or a sense of self-preservation.

one couple was getting it on on a manky old mattress that had been dumped in the woods alongside the trail (old gravel road). lord knows what was in/on that thing. gross.
oh yeah...I remember playing punk house shows and other parties back in the 80's, and people were doing it in the worst places...no regard for health, cleanliness....no worry about contracting disease....just gross; basement floors; dumpster pads;

·
since 4/10/2009
30,138 Posts
oh yeah...I remember playing punk house shows and other parties back in the 80's, and people were doing it in the worst places...no regard for health, cleanliness....no worry about contracting disease....just gross; basement floors; dumpster pads;
so gross.

·
Rippin da fAt
8,115 Posts
Not sure what you mean but maybe you like wildcat or renegade trails better? Social or system, whatever, most system trails started out as social trails. In my neck of the woods there haven't been many trails proposed and built and most are simply old trails that have been adopted.
No special vanity BS, just trails...

41 - 46 of 46 Posts