Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long shot but wondering if anyone going to Sea Otter could grab me a hat from the Kali Protectives booth. No one around me carries their clothing and drag their feet when I bring up special ordering something other than a helmet. I can paypal/google wallet you money. Looking to get their all black flexfit hat. I'd go and get it myself but I'm doing a test for the sheriff's department this weekend and have to stay in town.

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
BMW- not sure where you are locally but there's a newer shop off of La Riviera Dr. Right at the Watt Ave under crossing called Bike Pros USA. They carry Kali helmets and I was just there yesterday and saw they had Kali caps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BMW- not sure where you are locally but there's a newer shop off of La Riviera Dr. Right at the Watt Ave under crossing called Bike Pros USA. They carry Kali helmets and I was just there yesterday and saw they had Kali caps.

Thanks for the info. I work in Rancho so I could go by there on my way home and see what they have.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Long shot but wondering if anyone going to Sea Otter could grab me a hat from the Kali Protectives booth. No one around me carries their clothing and drag their feet when I bring up special ordering something other than a helmet. I can paypal/google wallet you money. Looking to get their all black flexfit hat. I'd go and get it myself but I'm doing a test for the sheriff's department this weekend and have to stay in town.
is that no longer american river bicycles??

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
ARB is still there ( in the sad condition it is) it's actually on Folsom Blvd at the intersection of La Riviera. Bike Pros is on La Riv in the shopping center that has the Big Lots

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.