Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can only access the first page of the search results. I've seen this a couple different way now. Searched for "wily" in the 29er forum, 2 pages of results, no link to the second page. Did a search for the threads started by a specific user from their profile page, 2 pages of results, no link to the 2nd page.

Monte

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speedub.Nate said:
For dealing with search results, at the top of the list, just below the "Welcome Monte, You last visited:" box is a "Next Results" button to skip ahead to the next 25.
Thanks. Me thinks that it wasn't there yesterday. But who am I to say for sure, eh?

Monte

·
long standing member
3,095 Posts
Same problem here. I'm currently on the first page of a search, this one, and there is not a "next 25 results" button visible anywhere on the page. I tried refreshing the page, and running the search again, but that didn't help. It's getting a little frustrating :mad: you know what I mean.

Are there any moderators or forum experts that can figure out why this is happening, and make it stop? :D

Thanks.

·
long standing member
3,095 Posts
Speedub.Nate said:
...ttp://forums.mtbr.com/search.php?searchid=1132685<b>&page=2</b>&p=Q...

Hmmm... where'd that pesky button go?

Adding <b>&page=2</b> (and 3 and so on) directly behind the search ID will get you to the next page.

Meanwhile, I hope a permanent solution is being worked on.
Thanks, Nate. I though there might be way to view it, but my IT skills are minimal (obviously). I, too, hope a permament solution is in the works.

Patrick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts