Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last ive now got a Turner after much lurking on here. I was going to by a Burner 2 years ago but went for a Yeti ASR instead. Never really got on with it and always had the Turner in the back of my mind so i took the bait on a Flux. Here she is....

Attachments

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Damn, the Flux is so sweet! Each one of these post puts me one step closer to calling up Larry and having one sent my way.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drumstix said:
No membership allowed until you list your parts build and a ride review, period! :D
Were not cheap here.

Nice bike!
I have a post on the Flux data base with all the parts and stuff.
The ride is superb, only got in about 150 mile so far but i'm off to Snowdonia in North Wales next weekend so that should test it out fully.
Its a much better ride all round than the ASR but i must say, i think i had the wrong size with the Yeti.The Flux is a large the Yeti was med, i'm 6ft dead on. With the Yeti i was never comfortable on longer rides,Great for nip and tuck squirrel chasing tho.
I'll put up a ride report up after next weekend when i've given it some proper climbs/downs/singletrack and everything else North Wales can throw at it.
Oh and of course more pics.
Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.